1. Please pray for the Mesoamerica Nazarene Youth Congress to be held in Panama City, Panama, July 17-22, 2012. Pray for participants’ travel safety and for visas to be granted. Pray that the 800 youth participants to have a powerful impact on Panama. Pray for God’s Spirit to be poured out on each participant, and that participants would commit to evangelism, discipleship, and developing as leaders.
2. The Church of the Nazarene continues to expand rapidly across the Mesoamerica Region. Please pray as new believers are discipled in the basics of the faith and are incorporated into churches. Pray as they disciple established believers to spiritual maturity and as they train believers to make Christlike disciples.
3. Please pray that God would inspire, encourage, equip, challenge, motivate, and mobilize leaders through discipleship training events taking place across the region in the coming year.
4. Pray for God to help Sunday School & Discipleship Ministries International leaders to lead in creative and effective ways that result in transformed lives, equipped and mobilized for a lifetime of service to Christ.
5. Pray for the young people of the English Field who are obeying God’s call to become missionaries.
6. Pray for a group of people who are planning to travel to the Ukraine this year that they will acquire needed finances.
7. Pray for the NMI Congresses in the Region this year:
• Mexico Central-South Field in Juchitan, Oaxaca, Mexico, in March 2012
• CA4 Field in Guatemala City in May 2012
• Central Field in Cuba in May 2012
• Mexico North in Tijuana in June 2012
Pray for the leaders and participants and that the Holy Spirit will fill their hearts and would help them commit to make Christlike disciples in the nations.
8. Ask God to supply translators for Literature Ministries on the Mesoamerica Region. Translators are needed for Creole, French, and English languages to translate all the Region’s resources. Pray also that funding will be available to print the resources.
9. Pray for security of our leaders, especially in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras.
10. Pray that district superintendents, pastors, and ministry leaders (local, district, field, and regional) are intentionally involved in the Region’s plans and purposes.
Subscribe to the Prayer Mobilization Line
Thank you for taking these to the throne room of our Lord, Jesus Christ.